Down with fever, sore throat, flu and some killer headache in my left hemisphere of my head.
Anyways, back to the usual quick update.
As expected, my weekend totally sucked. I had the worst Sunday shift as we got slammed from 0815H till 1100H. Simply put it, my Store Manager is either a lazy bum who doesn't know/check events that are gonna happen in anticipation for a major slam or just a slave driver who only cares about himself, putting more partners on his own shift but making use of others when he's not on duty. I'll give him till the start of the year before it's goodbye to you.
The start of my week was pretty sneaky though, if you know what I mean? All that tactical movement thingy almost reminds me of OCS days. But it was a good thing to help me get over that lousy weekend.
My kids have completed all their exams and now I too am given a break from tuition, which was a major relief.
My Tuesday ended pretty well, didn't had to rush back to Tampines for tuition, instead I was treated to a free movie of Tower Heist courteousy of Xueli, and yes we haven't met up till now since that time. (I managed to say "I told you so..." to her HAHA!)
Totally free day for me on Wednesday, and I'm glad I finally dropped my Bedok Boy. Although I offered to continue on but I doubt they'll contact me after they were so embarrassed with what he did to me.
I'm hoping I'll be well enough to last through tomorrow's fridge time in school. I don't know what's with them blasting the aircon.
Last thoughts, I'm feeling quite low, thinking about how life would have been if I had stayed on in the Airforce. At the state I'm in, the Airforce would have been the better choice financially but not emotionally. I'm hoping I'm destined for greatness once I complete my degree and get back on track with my life, financially.
1:34 am;