One of my tuition kid whom i teach Maths only totally returned me everything I taught him over all months of hardwork and spilled blood.
Forgot how to do Ratio, cannot do multiplication of Fractions, conversion of units (ml -> l) and worst of all topic no.1 of numerals can't even do, like basic subtraction without using calculator.
Other than that, a few odd things to note today.
1) At BK while giving tuition to my kid, on my right was a UOL guy studying some Economics subject which was very strange. Not to mention then later a girl sat at the seat behind us which was very close. To my amazement, she was reading FM notes from Mr Chong. Apparently she belongs to the Friday 3.30pm class and she was like at the BK at 5.15pm? Obviously not going for class?
2) To reach my next tuition place, I have to take Bus 15 to Pasir Ris, get off one stop after and walk to another nearby bus stop to change bus. Apparently I feel like I have been stalked by this girl. She was like following me, literally like Stalker girl. When I crossed the road without following the sign, there she was. When I started to run to cross the traffic light (blinking green man turned red already), there she was. From far I spotted my bus then I ran once again to catch the bus but thank god she didn't. Then when my bus drove past her, she like keep staring at me as I was standing at the door. Damn scary, wtf.
3) Anyway, on my way home, I saw this group of 3 malay guys, one of which had his hands on the rear of the person whom is sitting on his left. I assumed that was a malay girl but to my disbelief, it was a chinese girl. I simply do not know what she is thinking, like totally.
My dinner totally sucked, like my mum bought Satay and forgot my most favourite 'ketupat'. The satay was hard and cold not to mention the gravy was insanely not appetising. I had to go pack fried rice from downstairs and when I opened the box, the supposingly yellow rice looked damn white to me. Seems like the price of eggs have went up recently? Like Seriously?
Sigh.
11:54 pm;