I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Life is so unfair, but I'm not complaining.

Why? Because I'll do it myself too, LOL!

What am I talking about? Let me explain.

Recently I have been winning lots of radio prizes of which included tickets to Thriller Live @ MBS, Night Safari RSVP, Peel Fresh RSVP, some cash money from counting Canon camera clicks.

These gigs allow me to bring people along of which I brought several different friends. I always took pictures with Divian & Jacqui to commemorate my superior calling through radio skills. And then I chanced upon their webpage where they put up my super hot friend's pic instead of mine. BOO!

I was the one who got her the gig right? So unfair right? I know...

But turn the tables around, I also would put a hot babe over a handsome hunk on my webpage.

What a sad world!

RAWR!


Anyway on Valor, less than 2 days before the all out war begins in my World, which will involve almost the top 15 guilds in the World and will determine who will rule the World! I'm off to plan to slaughter all my nearby juicy neighbours! =)
11:28 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com