Let's recap.
22/09
First and foremost, I want to kill my friend for calling me that night because I totally didn't fall asleep at all until 5am. My first day of school plans down the drained. Parking was a killer, $5+ @ SIM & another at Buona Vista. O.O
Had a normal school day, tons of people as usual, no pretty babes checked out, stalker girl spotted, reconcilation with Manfred and his old jokes about Economics make you ugly. Damn I missed him.
Ktv was fun! So was dinner, so long never eat already. I still don't know how to tell Uncle Steven that I broke up ever since sharing with him of my problems, have to keep playing along with it.
And you thought I could get some sleep after I get home? I tried to nap a little from 8-10pm however my lastest tuition kid mother called me and I got a ton of texts. It always happens when I meet people or sleep. Like the freaking phone call?
And then I had to pick my sister returning from America at 1am, like wow seriously.
23/09
Tired obviously, got 2 tuition. Both A & B. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Yay to F1 in town! It was fun getting into the action and stuff right? Aren't you glad to have known me? =))))))))
And OH SMRT sucks. My westbound train stopped at Bugis and they freaking told us to get off. I had to find my own way to City Hall. Like wtf can?
Came home late, head a little heavy from the 'cough syrup' and thank goodness the mrt was empty. Praise the lord for my 2nd sister picking me up from the mrt station! =)
24/09
10am wtf tuition. Kid C (watch out for Tales of the Gutsy Tuition Teacher Part II soon!)
I got up at 9am and my day ended at 2am. How did my life change so much? Wow.
Straight after tuition, headed to Starbucks where Ms Almighty Alicia was captaining the ship. Put on my apron, first thing kanna said about my watch already. Like seriously? There wasn't much of a crowd, to my obvious delight. Work was just painful, standing the whole day.
My Uncle & Aunt came to visit, and later asked me to tag along to some Shell F1 event (buffet/beer/live tv) which I totally couldn't resist at Pan Pacific Hotel, just opposite my workplace! =)
I ate food that looked like what Gordon Ramsey would call stunning, drank beer and watched the F1 qualifying with a tv as big as the one outside Lido/Suntec Convention Centre.
Tomorrow I'm gonna be dead for sure.
25/09
7am report work, worked with this attachment manager who is gay/sissy. The whole day he pokes me, disturb me, talks damn sissy and asked me to join him to some club for Boy's Night.
I'm like, "HELLO, I ONLY GO CLUB WITH HOT WOMEN AND PREFERABLY ON LADIES' NIGHT AND NOT WTF BOY'S NIGHT.
Totally gross, luckily 2 more partners came quite early so he would spend less time harressing me and on them.
Did you know Starbucks Singapore top executives are all butches? Like wow seriously. Why all the F&B like that huh?
After work I rushed off to teach Kid D tuition, totally fainted on the mrt journey over. Subsequently rushed home to catch live F1 on tv with my mum's super disappointing dinner. Her fish didn't have the shape of the fish at all, like rojak. Duck meat left the neck part and roasted pork my sister all 'kapo' already.
So it was just white rice, egg and cabbage. Poor me.
Vettel only 1 point from securing Driver's Championship from 5 races. I seriously doubt he'll not not score any points at all in any of the remaining races. Well actually I'm pretty sure he'll be number one for at least 4/5. Ferrari need to wake up their idea, seriously. Sack Massa and get someone better to team with Alonso please.
Ok sleep, tomorrow school. QQ
12:14 am;