Everything predicted 4mths ago.
Right now, I want to talk about L O V E.
Love is Blind. My way of saying it: An eye for an eye, Makes the world go blind.
2 of my best friends' love story stands for everything that I've just said. (Refer to previous line)
Let's identify them as "X" & "Y".
Personally I've come to terms with "X" now and her choice. It's her decision and as long as she is happy, I'm happy for her. I met her at the eleventh hour of her asking me out and we finally caught up since our trip.
With regards to "Y", she called me randomly this morning and still am talking to her. She always does that, funny isn't it? She is already on her way to the next step in life and is doubting and questioning herself. I don't think I'm the right person to really help her now.
I'm now a hater of love. I broke up early this year so I'm in no position to help on matters of the heart. I mean when was I even qualified to be who I was? I have no idea why people look to me to carry them troubled times like this. I only had one love and officially dated one girl, and failed pursuing 3 girls.
Anyway of all the days "Y" calls me, it had to be the day where I want/need to wake up early to attend school. Well that's life. She says she's gonna make time this time round, I treat it as if I didn't hear that. =)
Sleep.
2:55 am;