I went to a gathering out of respect for the organiser's efforts because I know how it feels when people don't show up when they give you your word.
So I had to work overtime, so I was late ya? The moment I stepped into Acid Bar, the group were at a table near the entrance. The first thing Yanfong did was to shake my hand in admiration. I mean like cannot be abit more 'tactical'?
Anyway, Sunzi's Art of War states that Keep your Friends Close and your Enemies Closer. I totally enjoy using all his teachings, especially on my Valor! Talk about it later.
Ok so we are at Acid Bar, a place I recently found and to have X there simply felt like the place had gone to the dogs. Seriously WTF. Anyway when I joined them, I got the 'Wow' seat. Like seriously damn setup.
And if singing the song, helping to cut the cake to ease distribution and watching wasn't hard enough, I got sabotaged by Mr Cher Yang Fong. There was this group of working class women who were out having their friend's Bachelorette party. The Bacheloerette came over and spoke something to Mr Cher Yang Fong. Then next thing I know I see him pointing his hand at me.
What follows next was simply a freaking setup. Got pulled over to play some game which involved cards containing dirty, naughty, sexy and embarrassing things to do. At first there were like a bunch of them from I could pick, then one of her friends narrowed it down to just 2.
So I picked one reluctantly and guess what I got? "Perform Dirty Dancing with the table on the right". Then I looked to my right, table full of guys, WTF. Anyway even though I was the guest, I felt more like the bachelorette as they forced me to do it instead of the actual person.
Oh the other card was, "Dance with another guy of your choice". -_-
Being good sport, I played along, but just with the lady of the night. She thanked me and off I went back to my BROTHER, Mr Cher Yang Fong. At least that was before today. And so he says he owe me a drink. Doubt that will materialise.
Anyway the truth came out and so a little more people knows now. I decided to offer my taxi service and they all took it. Literally brought them to the doorstep, was pretty shocked to see the kind of houses Amelia and Jiaqi stay. Like seriously WTF.
What a night. On a side note, Crazy Stupid Love is surprisingly nice to watch, glad we caught it despite me just randomly picking one, lol. Damn I'm good!
watshipro states that practice, patience and a good sense of 'As Required' is thy's key to success.
12:28 am;