I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, September 18, 2011
I read this article about Sex and Fertility Rates in Singapore.

To summarise it, its like a Bearish market and outright pathetic.

Key points to pick up:

Singles: It's quite hard to really make out when most of us are still living with our parents and not because we want to leech off our parents but because of the high costs required to get a place of our own.

Married Couples: It's not exactly very 'sexy' to make out when your parents is just next door or downstairs.

Short Term Solution: Hotel 81 / Fragrant Hotel.

Long Term Solution:



LOL!
12:51 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com