I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Yesterday, my life seemed productive, and it felt really good.

I had 3 continuous tuition, 2 of which always sucked the life out of me. My Bedok kid pushes me to the limit with his talking back attitude. I was really tempted to slap him on several occasions already, but each time I tell myself that this is like a test, therefore I must be the one who wins and so no slapping allowed.

My BK kid also killed me today. He still don't this thing which I had taught him since day one.

3 units -> $30
10 units -> ?

He just keeps telling me $30 x 10 or anything he can thinks of. I really feel like just ending my misery and just walk out of each lesson.

But yet again, this is a test. No failing is allowed.

After all 3 tuition, I decided to resume my IPPT jogging training. Ever since I started training at Starbucks, I didn't had the time and energy to continue my then very progressive training.

So before my timed 2.4km started, I didn't expect to hit my previous timing of 14mins plus. At the end of my run, I clocked 14:07mins, which made me so happy, considering it has been close to 1 month since I stopped training and I have been eating and drinking more than usual.

Despite having a mentally draining (blood-sucking) day and my jogging, I decided to head down to TM Starbucks to do some good reading. I received my next semester's textbooks yesterday, and decided to at least flip a few pages because I promised myself last year that I have to do it this year.

And so I did, and my was it tough. ME was like "WTF!", Maths 2 was like "Is this really Maths?" and Stats 2 was like "OMG!" Luckily FM seemed readable, as the initial chapters was about PoA stuff.

I gave up and decided to buy my drink after sitting there for 1-2hours because the queue was so damn long. While queueing, there was this hot babe standing behind me but I didn't really bother doing anything.

But when I got back to my sit, which was the like a bar counter sit (place was damn full), I noticed a handbag placed very near my stuff. It turned out to be the hot babe's handbag. =)

While I was reading the newspapers (I gave up remember?), the hot babe kept like stealing looks at me or something like that, its kinda obvious. I'm not so thick skinned to say I'm attractive or what, but because our bar seat was quite elevated compared to the other seats in the store, so by doing what she did, is generally to look in my direction.

So in my mind I was like contemplating on what I should do with regards to her. Anyway I opted to leave early because I felt it might be strange to actually 'pickup' girls from a coffee place? By 'pickup' I mean make friends and not what your mind is thinking about.

I can't wait to finish my undergraduate studies, start working and pursue my life goals, like seriously.
12:22 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com