I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, September 05, 2011
I'll make this short and sweet, hopefully in sequence.

Birthday over, saddest ever in my entire life. No celebration whatsoever due to it right smack in the middle of my exams.

Exams over, felt really strange though as I practically spent most of my time studying and now that I got nothing to stuff in my brain, life seemed empty temporarily.

Tried to find work in terms of tuition but to no avail. I guess you can't really depend on anyone, not even people whom you thought got your back.

Went for holiday, 9 days London & 5 days Paris. It was really great especially London. I can foresee myself living there in the future.

Found 2 tuition gigs, these boys really suck the living life out of me. Hard earned money.

Went to Batam for 3D2N, totally mind blowing! Hot Hot Hot!

Found another tution gig, the best boy I have so far.

Found another part time job, for 2-3 weeks, my life revolved around P/T work, P/T work, tuition, P/T work, tuition, P/T work and P/T work in one week.

Won 2 pairs of tickets for some event at Butter Factory, got to put my hands on Jacqui again! =p

Results came out, got A B B C C. Was expecting A A B B C instead. 2 subjects were a grade lower. On the bright side all passed so no repeating.

Completed my P/T training!

Can't wait for school to start, but when school starts, can't wait for it to end.

Holidays so far to me its well spent alright, really pleased.

Met my JC classmates last Friday, I loved the last part where there were only 5 of left at Acid Bar drinking away while the rest already left. Those who didn't drink already left, those who wanted to do whatever they wanted to already left, thank god. It was a great night, I actually unknowingly drank quite abit, only realised it when I got back, my head felt so damn heavy.

Met Jeraldine last night and she only asked me out at like 10+pm? Then suddenly the whole world started to text me out of nowhere when I had the whole peaceful day. Really ironic, lol.

Peace out babes!
7:54 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com