Keep Left unless Overtaking.
FFS move out of Lane 1. Disclaimer: I do not drive above the speed limit.
Anyway last Friday dinner was great as expected, I ate so much that I felt as though I was gonna explode. After dinner, my little sis and I went for a nice walk in ECP. Pretty tired considering my calves had to be stretched, lol.
Saturday morning woke up at 0630H to spend my parents to the bus station, was quite stoned the whole day due to the lack of sleep.
Sunday was a freaking disappointing day. Freaking Liverpool lose to some shitty WBA and Arsenal drew with lousy Blackburn while Manu came back from 2-0 to win 4-2. Well on a bright side, I won $25 from Singapore Pools. My parents made me buy 4D for them, which was officially my first time, then I bought some soccer bets conveniently too. Damn bad influence right my parents? =)
Today school is like a big block of stone. My brain technically died after 6hours of revision classes, just like any other Mondays when I had double lessons. Tired tired, time running out omfg!
11:18 pm;