I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Guess who's sick again? Wow really? Seriously?

Well it started since wednesday night, thursday was like hell, I felt as though my brain was gonna get burned and wanted to kill myself. Strangely though, it was just fever only, nothing else.

I didn't want to see the doctor, but because I had reservist on Friday, I decided to go just to take a MC just in case I had to rest at home or avoid some troublesome thing.

Anyway on Friday morning, I woke up at around 2.45am and couldn't get back to sleep at all. It was probably due to my on and off sleeping for the whole of Thursday. I left for camp, drove myself down, felt much better but I still had slight fever.

I came on time, which was stupid because we only started the programme after an hour later. It was some brief which was really informative. There was also a squadron tour, as I was posted to 120Sqn, I managed to get up close and personal with the Apache attack helicopter! =)

Sad I didn't meet any of my old coursemates as they were still not in yet, but I met 2 juniors of mine. Well this call up ain't as bad as what I thought it would be, going back to base did bring back some old memories, but I'm still glad I decided to leave.

Please make me well again and not fall sick like its free. =(
6:41 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com