Between us, we have 2 common friends, call them A & B.
A is my best friend, or at least I feel that its one way now, doesn't matter to me even though it makes me feel like a clown. But my old friend don't really like her.
Now about B, my old friend is quite fond of him, however I detest him. The sight of him makes me lose my appetite and spoils my day.
(This is what you should have read:
Now about B, my old friend is quite fond of him, however I fucking hate him. His brother, him are all alike. The super sialan face, fucking attitude problem and think you're all so high and mighty mentality, are all nothing but a summary of your sad fucking life. Suck on it.)
*I decided to write in really good english, should he ever chance upon this, in dedication of how you like things to be, just a facade of pathetic life. I hope you meet someone who will be more self-centred, heartless and stupid (by letting the perfect woman go) in the future.*
Sorry A, to have read all that, but I hope you can get over him and not make the foolish mistake of going on that trip.
Back to my old friend, I'm happy for you that you found someone in your life and also lots of 'happiness'. Don't let appearance affect you although its a woman thing, but rather view it as a compliment as its quite obvious both of you have grown to love each other and yet still able to accept each other.
Looks is all nothing but the first thing anyone ever need in the game of love if you're single, other than that, its secondary. I wish you all the best and look forward to your wedding invitation.
Moving on.
A few days ago I did something quite desperate, to me it was degrading as a man. However it turned out all right in the end.
Have you ever felt like when you walk, its almost like floating in the air, where a cloud will form every step of the way? Or maybe everything you touched turn into gold? Or perhaps anything you drink tastes like wine?
Well I did. That day was so perfect that even when I was on the train, sitting on the reserve seat, every elderly person I offered to give up to smiled to me and said it was alright. Felt like the whole world was suddenly so nice.
I had a bad day today, sigh.
1:00 am;