WE ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exams are over but feeling super guilty for the last paper. I barely studied for it and stared at the paper stunned in the examination hall.
But I promise this won't repeat again for the actual one! =)
So this is how my bad day went about. Took me about 10mins of walking everywhere to find the car, perspiring and panicking because I only filtered sufficient time to travel there.
While driving, I met ridiculous drivers, which irritated me. Driving slowly on first lane, cutting me causing me to brake unneccesarily and not giving way. Damn disgraceful.
In school, it was quite obvious that a lot of people didn't even bother to sit for the paper so we had to use the examination hall. That sucks because it gives you some kind of stress. Anyway I met Mei Ling and Jing Ni while trying to find Zhi Xuan who gave me super bad directions, causing me to walk to one secluded corner. Zzz...
As we all know how the paper already went, I left after an hour, waiting for both Nigel and Zhi Xuan then drove to Adam's Food Centre to eat the super nice Nasi Lemak!
Then I got lost trying to drive back because I got super distracted by this bad driver on the first lane at a snail's pace.
Thank goodness prelims are all over, gonna break for awhile before pushing for the finals on my birthday week, sucks can. Just like back in primary/secondary days, my birthday always falls on mid year exams.
Can't wait for tomorrow's hot hot plans!! Woot!!
12:21 am;