I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, March 04, 2011
A week of exams have passed, left with one paper, the most hated one. (And I have not started on it, haha!)

Talk about exhaustion at its best, non stop of stuffing information into your brain really can get you.

My exercise regime has been put on hold and still awaiting my exercise buddy to get well and fit before we start hitting the gym. (Accursed IPPT, Grrrrr..)

My thoughts on all the papers:

Monday's Econs was 5/10.

The one paper I studied on the most, but I screwed up on the examination paper's format. I wasted precious time doing 3 extra parts of a question, which could have been directed to attempting 1 part (although I didn't know what it meant) and to touch up on the rest. And the worst part of doing extra question, is that the markers will only take the first 3 parts attempted which is (a),(b),(c), of which (d),(e) & (f) were questions that I would have scored full marks. FML.

Lesson Learnt: Read the Instructions.

Tuesday's Stats was 5/10.

The 2nd least prepared paper among the 5 papers. I felt so stupid because most of the questions that came out were of similar style and relevance to the questions in the past papers and tutorials. It's like the worst feeling ever, seeing the question before and not reading the solution carefully, I was only glancing through them to get a general idea. And hell yeah I got the general idea and was only able to produce the answers 'generally'. FML?

Wednesday's Accounting was 5/10.

Of the 2 bulk parts to study, I only studied one with 80% confidence and the other was almost completely left out. I had already ran out of steam since Tuesday, simply cannot take it anymore. Although I managed to attempt all the questions, I did half of them with vague memories of what Balwant mentioned in lectures.

Thursday's Maths was 5/10.

The best prepared paper of them all. However it turned out bad. Starting from Question 1-5, there was not a question that I was able to confidently say I got full marks from. It was like hitting a wall after another and another. Even my matrix answers were in fractions, which is usually not the case. All in all, I didn't read the questions properly and ended wasting time doing things I didn't need to, i.e. plotting 2 graphs together when I only needed one. It was really bad. FML!!!!!!!!!!

Lesson Learnt: Read the question properly.

Really damn disheartened now, Zzz.
4:32 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com