Anyway, strange people whom I've known started to message me and stuff, some of whom really meant a lot to me. However for most of them, i've completely lost contact with them, which is truly a waste, especially ones whom shared a passion of music, bridge (the card game), soccer, scraping pass exams and sharing the same class for the poorest Mother Tongue, haha.
I really miss you guys and really sorry that I disappeared when I was in the Airforce.
My wish for you guys is to recover well and fast from your recent breakup (that bastard is not worth your tears), find your dream job or at least the preferred line of work asap because slacking is not the way to go (I had my fair share), do your very best for your last year of university education, have lasting relationships with your other special one and survive well in the cold hard backstabbing working world.
A quick update on my side, exams (prelims) are next week, really hoping to Ace some of them and pass the rest. Just had an extended family dinner to celebrate my grandmother's (mum's side) birthday, where I met Shufen at Millenia Walk while picking up my elder sister, like what are the chances right? The reunion was quite good as I managed to talk to all of my cousins.
I recently became single too, so if you are interested in me, this is your chance now! Haha just joking obviously. Anyway I'm okie if you need to know.
An unforgettable experience for me last night, like freaking finally? Haha =) Thank you very much my dear friend. Damn Hot!
2:28 pm;