I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, January 28, 2010
What Next?

I have been given a great honor by Mrs Mei Chew, my ex-college civics/GP tutor. She arranged a meeting for me with a HR Director of STMicroelectronics Pte Ltd, which is like a global MNC.

Basically it was just advice on what's next for me.

I decided to write this down so that once I achieve my goals in the future, I can look back and for sure remember this meeting and repay her.

Ying Shui Shi Yan
2:29 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com