Compromise.
I did so much things today that I'm not sure how I should feel. Dear & I were deciding on dinner and I was quite fixated on having pasta at Pastamania. Knowing how I would be in the past, we would almost just go there in a finger's snap.
However, today was something different. Dear wasn't keen on Pastamania and suggested other places to eat pasta like Pizza Hut & Swensons.
When we took the escalator and passed by Swensons, we stopped to view the menu of pasta. In my mind was like a definite no. I craved for the usual pasta and the specific base, the one only Pastamania would satisfy.
Then it struck me that I think dear wasn't all for that idea somehow and we ended up in Swensons.
We had some Spaghetti with Meat Balls, something that she pointed out as her initial choice, Pizza of her choice and a Roasted Chicken dish (she had been craving for that recently). Even dessert I opted for the ice cream flavor that she fancied.
There were times when my mind was going through about that pasta I should have been having, however I thought that I could have that when we're not together.
Not to mention her cravings for sushi and her dislikes for teppanyaki and steamboat! I eat so much sushi that I do get a little fear of it. Well its probably my own fault because I only eat limited stuffs, i.e. non-raw food only please. That already rules out like almost 1/3 of the menu right?
There was a time when I ate teppanyaki like 3-5times a week and steamboat weekly!
I feel in a relationship is not purely all about Me or I, more like You & I & Us.
2:24 am;