Touched yet again. I've learnt something so valuable in my stay here.
Something that all should try to learn as much as possible without having to go through themselves.
Hardly have I gave my family or friends a really good hug or even said any nice/touching things to them, how sad! Not even my mum, my dad and sisters. They're supposed to be the closest people I have in my life.
Everytime they call me and ask about me, I hardly call home ever since I came over, only when I needed favours to be done.
Everytime they tell me that they miss me, and when they ask me back the question, I would either say of course not or use one of my best techniques, which is to change to subject of the topic without them knowing.
How sad. Haha, the fact is that I do miss them, but not only them, its everything back in Singapore. From the first view of my room when I wake up on my bed, or even things that bore me like walking around in Tampines Central.
Everyday I learn, thank goodness. So appreciate what you have now, be it exams (at least you can skip lectures if you want to, wake up whatever time you want to study), or work (at least you have everything you need in your home), etc.
I have left 13 more events to go. 5 of which are Low Level Navigation Sorties, at a cool 180m altitude above ground and the rest advanced General Handling Sorties to do all the cool cool aerobatics. Right now, I'm just enjoying whatever flights I have left, especially being the first in my course to go Solo for Medium Level Navigation.
Anyway, this course of mine here determines which platform I will go and pursue for my next phase. Either Fighter, Helicopter or Transport. Right now all the streaming and dicussion are in place. I don't know how to relate my dream/work/career to you people, so all I ask is to support me regardless of which platform I go.
Just a quick summary for the rest of updates:
1) Just found out that Debbie (ex-tpjc flutist) is studying in Perth, hopefully can meet up with her before I leave.
2) Dr Lee threw a shell shocking news to all of us, should really go see him when I return.
3) Felicia got 2 really cool tatoos, and I called her to wish her for her birthday while she were getting them! She called me on Saturday while I was a winning streak in the casino, subsequently it was broken. Talk about timing!
4) Thank you for the first paragraph in your blog, you're not forgotten and I'm glad I ain't too. Still alive and kicking, no worries.
5) Got a really good message as my body was really crying out with all that physical and mental stress it had to go through. Definitely going to a nice long holiday when I start clearing leave.
6) Went to the beach and had a nice tan, with some volleyball and soccer action. Not to mention clear blue strong waves that could be surfed on. Not to mention the sand, sun and babes! Totally different from Sentosa!
Good night.
4:08 am;