Okie I'm really bored. My Vaio is down and gone, hopefully it comes back to me soon, like this week.
I looked up this particular lady's profile friendster, or should I say girl. And my can I tell you how men love girls like her.
If I'm not wrong her sister and her got onto the Sunday papers for being famous and stuff on the internet. I mean if you wear such skimpy stuffs and dance such ways, with men being men, you get what I mean right?
But the world loves and need people like her. And of course others similar to her like those star bloggers and stuff.
On the other hand, it does make good publicity if you're into modelling and stuff, but only if you have the right stuff. Quite cleverly done too.
Oh well, back to point of I'm being really bored on a Saturday. I have already blew my 1gb monthly usage on the internet and her I am downloading Michael Buble's videos from Youtube. Think my bill is like going to be like 100+...
Anyway the part of paying bills and taking care of myself, makes me feel good too. But the pain of paying is painful indeed, haha get the drift?
Friday 03/08:
Finally I got the answer. I passed my GHT! LoL. That was not an easy answer to get, not without the amount of emotional stress I went through for these 3 days.
Lazy to type anymore.. Lol...
10:49 pm;