The start of another month. But yet progress still going very slow. Front after front, we are constantly hit by by weather. Be it clouds, strong winds and thunderstorms.
Oh did I mention I just experienced my first hailstorm here in Australia? =p
In short of really low morale, I had to come up with some ideas by myself to help tide this tough time.
The simple joy of tearing one day by one day away from this mini calender I made myself. Originally came up by my sister, whom made one for me when I was going through my PSLE.
Look at how thick the other calender is, each piece represents a single event that I need to complete prior to graduation.
Oh Commander FTS (Flying Training School) talked to us today. I have to say is that it great to be able to talk to one of the big bosses in the Air Force.
Tuesday 31/07:
Was a fruitful day for WoW. Did some good leveling up and got some above average items. Also because my server was only a rolling restart not like the rest, server shutdown as usual. Haha!
No flying again, when will the rain ever stop?
6:47 pm;