End of June. Wonder how long more will I be here?
Went out to Midlands to have lunch, watch Transformers and buy some necessities with the guys. We drove out instead of cabbing, which is really expensive here in Australia.
You know, it seems to sad to see people making their lives so difficult, especially when they are friends of mine.
To know that you two still hold a room for each other in your hearts, and yet deny it with all that thoughtless acts. Your body language gave you two away in my physical presence. Somehow you two were determined in not letting me know about it and how it ended.
I didn't dare probe into it. For fear of hurting the friendships we share. I don't know how to help you two.
They say that Time Heals. I beg to differ. 5, 10 or even 20 years down the road, you will look back and think about "What if we managed to resolve the issue, where would be now?"
Stop all the immature mind games, seeing someone else doesn't help you too. Stop hurting each other for goodness sake!
If only I wasn't thousands of miles away... Helpless, I feel.
Friday 29/06:
Great, just great. My sony laptop just went out on me. Just when I got it, I have to send it for repair and apparently the same problem as my previous one, LCD problem. Why does all this things happen when I'm away from home?
Did Ops Brief with Zi Hao, whom is one lucky guy. Just when he hadn't heard from this special 'her' in a while, then came an email. And in that email, the last sentence which goes something like this, "I do care about you and your life in Australia.", he has been Cloud 9 this whole week.
Even his table tennis have improved tremondously, but still insufficient to break my reign. Anyway, was a little upset Joel and Zi Hao left me behind despite my gentle reminders, other than that, I spent the night catching up on Grey's Anatomy and sleep.
2:45 am;