I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, July 30, 2007
Monday 30/07:

Bad weather again, this time we hold takeoff straight after morning brief. And we spent the whole day attending briefs, one after the other. System related, fair & safety related, whole long list of them.


Just hate no flying days, which the weather would clear up soon, so I can once again soar into the skies.

Flying = Progress = Graduate = Home = Edwin Happy.

Anyway we stacked at around 4pm, everyone went back except Alvin and I, who stayed back for simulators at such unholy timings. Got back to my room only at 9pm, but I did enjoyed it somehow.

A purely dedicated flight to practice all emergencies in preparation for my GHT coming up. For the benefit of all, its also known at General Handling Test, which means we'll show case all that we have learnt and also tested on any emergency as required.

Statisitics have shown that most who make it past this, usually graduate. But of course, thou shall not count thy chickens before thy eggs crack.


Sunday 29/07:

Tried PvP-ing on Arathi Basin, turned out to be such a pleasant experience for me! With almost maximum honour points by game, could almost start saving them up for the special stuffs sold on the vendor. Heh...

Anyway I was woke up by Chee Wee, who had sufficient love for me by buying lunch for me. That's totally cool man.

I'm pretty amazed with the kind of things that I can do, but unknowingly. However, this does illustrates to me that, "Things that you need/want, they are always hard to find, but when its the opposite, they always come knocking on your door".

Saturday 28/07:

Check out my latest inventory!


Have been eyeing it like since months ago, finally decided to slide the 'Visa' thanks to all my friends who were there to make me feel good wearing it. Haha...


Haven't been to Perth in awhile, feels good to be there again. Went ktv with Joel, Zi Hao & Raymond, and man did we really enjoyed ourselves!


Saturdays are the best!
11:39 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com