I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Sunday 22/07:

Forecast of the weather for the week ahead, Poor/Bad.

Wonder whether will be even be flying at all?

Have been hiding this for sometime already, it time to just let it out. Ever since I came, I caught up with this online multiplayer game of WOW, aka World of Warcraft.

And how it had helped me spend my time so effectively. On days when I needed to be 'someone' else, weekends that was so empty, nights that were free due to no flying the next day and also to keep me away from my reading books and study materials.

But I have no regrets, it was fun to some extent. So I got bored, time to move on to another thing that would keep me occupied. Even my Grey's Anatomy Season 1 & 2 has ended, and I don't have Season 3.

Anyway yesterday we went to Cpt Daljeet's house warming party, which was overall not bad. Other than seeing faces we usually see everyday again on a weekend, we had some fun. Got a glimpse of PlayStation 3 with Formula 1 tested & tried. Played some poker with the guys and instructors and lastly won quite a bit on blackjack.

Food was great, company was good, house was simple and nice, entertainment can't be better and lastly it just felt like a family.

I really hoped what I wrote for you was useful in some extent, pretty worried for you and hope it can be resolved soon. What are friends for right?
8:45 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com