Finally planned to fly! But will the weather permits good flying conditions to go Solo?
So far, this whole week have been rain on and off, winds gusting and constantly changing directions. Not putting my hopes that high of flying.
My next 2 event happen to be a crucial one also. Considering the fact I have not flown for 9 days already, it is a setup for a disaster.
All the solo flights we have been cleared to do so far only requires ask to stay near the airfield so should anything (touch wood) happens, won't be much of an issue.
No pilot would ever want altitude above them, runway behind them and fuel in the truck.
This solo flight requires us to travel 40TAC to our allocated training area to do stalls, basic and advanced turns and basic aerobatics. I'm just not thinking about anything should something would arise during that time.
So far away from the nearest airfield, if unable the only way out is through the canopy glass with my Martin Baker seat. I'm not thinking about it.
But I seriously think the weather would be good enough for solo flights. Hmmm... 1st Area Solo, should be just another sortie shouldn't it be? Clear skies, calm winds and a strong heart. That's all I ask for.
Flying is cool alright, but you people just can't imagine the kind of pressure and stress we go through when faced with situations that concerns your own life. You don't have to be the one to screw it up, just one lapse in maintenance is more than enough.
It is also pretty hard to relate to you all on how my life is, not something an average people would know about doesn't it?
I'm not thinking about it. Yupz.
10:19 pm;