Today is simply a remarkable day. I saw rainbows, big white fluffy clouds, dark threatening thunderstorm clouds, lightning & thunder, and the most shocking of all Hail Stones.
It is kinda my first time, and why it occured is something I learnt from Discovery Channel. I took note from this morning weather brief that the freezing level was onli 5000-6000ft. Now that explains it doesn't it?
Speaking of which, it have been a while since I last watched something educational on the television. My sister always watches Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and National Geographic Channel, if I'm not wrong should be SCV's channel 10, 11 & 12?
Always snatches the controller away and cut my soccer matches, billard/pool games and stuffs. So I would have no choice but to watch. Oh well, I guess living here in Australia really have threw watching television out of the window. No variety and worst of all no cable installed in our accomodation.
As usual no flying, I'm still counting down now... I'll be patient about it, no qualms. I made myself a countdown 'counter' with the events left and the supposed date of return. Setting small goals of tearing one piece by piece, day by day would help in the eventual big goal eh?
I'm waiting...
Sunday 01/07:
Woken up abruptly by Raymond, which somehow reminds me of my mom disturbing on a Sunday afternoon to get up and help out with the house chores which I'm usually not around after waking up. LoL!
Sometimes I do, but not every week. Sometimes my sisters feel guilty and help, if not we won't have a quiet Sunday to enjoy.
8 hours of sleep I had, so I 'zombied' into the toilet and had a nice long hot shower. By the time I was time, the mirrors outside were all fogged up.
Dinner was whipped out by some of the guys, which was pretty good especially Tan T with the soup. Grabbed desserts before continuing on my Grey's Anatomy Season 2.
Met May Chen online as agreed, but only realised that I remembered the time wrongly. Thought it was 2230 so I came 15mins earlier, ended out I was 15mins late. Ironic isn't?
Somehow everyone I was talking to conveniently logged out from msn just in time to catch 2 games of Dota with Kiong Wee, Julian and Kenneth Lim.
Think I slept at about 1 plus in the morning, not planned to fly Again tomorrow...
9:45 pm;