Time flies, its already June. Counting in my head now, my stay here is 4 coming 5 months this coming 15th. But yet how time creeps so slowly, barely halfway through my course and here I am already, wanting to pack my stuff and leave.
Its just like running 2.4km. First few laps never had much of a problem, because its just the beginning, both physically and mentally sufficient. Now is like the 3rd-4th lap, where you feel like just stop and walk a little. Even giving up and perhaps try again next time.
But there's no try again in the aviation industry. Make a mistake and there goes your life.
It is time like this where I really wish that what everyone think/assume/presume/suppose is true. Someone to be there for you, but it is just me to not open up to anyone.
Don't worry, I'll be fine, eventually. Time heals, we all know that.
I thought about giving up, it had been so long since it began. I don't know how it should go on.
Last night, Jeraldine gave me a fine lecturing after I told her about wanting to give up. But it takes 2 to tango right? See the point?
I quote what Zi Hao said to me, "Lately you have became very sentimental..." That started me to think a lot.
Stephanie, that's a very nice song (FFVI) you have there on YouTube. Thanks!
Saturday 02/06:
Happy 21st Birthday to you! Like what you told me over the phone that you hardly have the time to visit this webpage, but when you do, hope you eventually do read this.
Been awhile since we last talked right? Well I enjoyed it, even though it ended up pretty abruptly, hear from you again. All the Best for your own pursuit in your directions for life!
Had Hong Kong barbeque food for lunch in Perth, instead of the usual Tim Sum. Walked around in the city centre before we catched Pirates 3. Seeing such a well established cinema in Australia is pretty hard, especially when renting movies is the trend here. Makes me miss the Cheese Nachos I usually have...
Almost forgot about the conversation with Jeraldine, luckily it just came to my mind, sorry I was late. Thanks a lot my friend, for hearing me out and trying to knock some sense into me. =)
Friday 01/06:
Today I screwed up my simulator sortie with Sim T. Instrument Flying is really not funny. So much things to know, read, learn and apply. I know we have to be able to do accelerated learning, but not to the extent of like that right?
Almost similar to when I failed my 3rd Simulator sortie with Peh H. Just that Sim T was much nicer, gave me a chance to redeem myself so the things that I should be getting back to him must be up to standard.
Thursday 31/05:
Off for everyone! Thanks to boss of course! Our hours with Aes had already hit the target that's why! Played soccer and rugby with the guys, the running itself made me feel like I was going to die of asthma!
Wednesday 30/05:
Clear Solo Operations in Pearce! Next major event will be 1st Area Solo. Thanks to H Lee for sending my solo, if it was anyone else I think I would have slightly more difficulty in clearing my solo check.
K Meta was my DI, even though he gave me much trouble before he penned his signature on my clearance sheet, but he's a great instructor after all, no qualms about it.
Tuesday 29/05:
Finally flying with H Lee, he was supposed to be my primary instructor for our GinGin phase, until he had to go on urgent leave. Definitely much better than A Teo, gave me the freedom to be on my own.
Proud to have the planner as my instructor now, of course it has its pros and cons Haha..
Monday 28/05:
Today's simulator was amusing. Benjamin & I were under Sim T, and when he was suppose to practice a PFL, he ejected when he couldn't make the parameters to fly! There wasn't any emergencies in the first place! LoL. Ben ben, whatever were you thinking about?
12:53 pm;