How time flies... It passed so quickly that it seems like I just updated here like just before the weekend. Almost a week already...
A quick look back...
Thursday 17/05:
Flew last wave from GinGin back to Pearce. Really hate this time slot, by the time I close the canopy and get ready for flight, already feel like sleeping. The others who were in the same wave as me all departed early, so I was like the only one in the circuit.
Did lots of PFL circuits and I was pretty pleased with it. Subsequently recovered by J Lee at 310kts, which is about 3 times the speed in km/h. Max power all the way so that we won't bust the time limit for our sortie.
Even pitching in for full stop was full of G's. The G-Suit was really blown up to my surprise. I really fear when the aerobatics phase begin.
Friday 18/05:
Ghosted solo flight, meaning, not solo flight but instructor 'tries' his best not to comment on anything. Well not as cool as solo flights, but one thing for sure you learn more because of the super computer seating at the back seat.
It was a good flight, pleased with my departure, circuits (except for some spacing mistakes) and recovery. Loved the pitching in part especially when there were lots of aircraft in the circuit. One taking off, others recovering via straight in approach and others from initial joins.
Had IF mass brief, and it was totally shocking. Oh IF = Instrument Flying. As the name suggests is using your instruments to fly, needed for poor/bad weather conditions. Lots of things to study and know, somebody please kill me.
By the time the brief ended, no more food was left for us in the mess. Pretty upset by that fact, but we bought dinner from Foo Yin and had yet another malay wedding style dinner. Maj Quek and Cpt Yee joined us and had a really hearty chat and lots of jokes.
I laughed till my stomach really hurt. Been a while since that happened. Last time was when I was with my sister long ago.
Saturday 19/05:
Book out to Perth to eat Tim Sum as a course, primary reason is like a send off dinner for yet another of my coursemate. How sad. Food was good as usual, enjoyed ourselves before heading to Midland for catch a movie.
But there was no good movie, shopped for some groceries before returning back to base. And then it started. The One Vice that will affect everything I have now. Apparently I got pretty addicted to it, got to admit it. It went on through the whole night till midnight.
By now you should have noticed that gambling for me have stopped, and now this. That's how one kill time over the weekend right? Can't always be thinking about flying and studying the whole tiem right?
Sunday 20/05:
Woke up and straight away to carry on from where I left out last night. All the way till 3pm, where Benjamin and I went back to Squadron to prepare tomorrow's ops brief. Monday's op brief is the most troublesome, whole lot of things to type and present.
Simply just hate it.
Back to Monday, ops brief was almost perfect, except for this one pointed that K Meta brought up. Did simulators with Cpt Sim, together with Siva and Benjamin. Really got it big time throughout the whole duration.
Don't have much idea of what was going on and went wrong, kinda distraught. Brings back a little on what happened on OFT 3. Tomorrow flying to area with flight commander! Of all the available instructors, must be with A Teo!
IT'S A SETUP! IT'S A SETUP! IT'S A SETUP!
10:26 pm;