Another Milestone completed, Clear Solo Check & Solo! Heh Heh!
Hopefully this marks the chapter of a beautiful dream to be lived years on. Perhaps the next chapter of history to be written will be in a fighter aircraft. Who knows I may be doing the fly-by on National Day?
Alright back to present day 15/05/07. Really a day to remember for the rest of my life. Virgin Flight! Haha...
Okie, the next short term goal is 1st Area Solo. Just slight information, this 1st Solo is just about 15mins duration, where we actually circle around the runway doing circuits practicing what pilots need to be proficient with, Taking Off & Landing.
So the next one is when we'll be going out to the training area alone, which is about 40-73T away from base, probably the length of Singapore. So looking forward to it!
Back to the 1st Solo, felt like I was on Cloud 9. Everything was smooth, I didn't had much time for my brain to start thinking about all the negative stuffs. The moment I geared up, hopped into the aircraft, next thing I know I was already powering it to the max for take-off.
Surprisingly, the songs that I hummed and sang in the air were not the ones I usually hear and sing at night. One of which was a really old band song which I do not remember now, but it did bring back good memories of VS.
Oh was on the phone with Grace a few days back, apparently one of my junior from VS is now the student conductor of Tpjc. Although I don't really know who, but I was pretty sure they knew me. How can all the cute secondary 1 juniors not remember this secondary 4 senior in charge of all the games in the bandroom? The 1 Key to the Cupboard of Games, aka personal locker! =p
So that gives me some reason to go back take a look, but... We'll see how by then. I got to first be back in Singapore first right?
Last night, thought of a sms to send out, but couldn't decide which to choose. Decided to type something original that I was pretty pleased with. Somehow or either, it remained on my draft screen. Without a doubt, you were the first to know.
9:21 pm;