A day not meant to be. Prior to our solo flight, a check flight needed to be carried out in order for the instructor to entrust you with the aircraft.
Was pretty pleased with that flight, parameters were good, able to locate my guys around the circuits and most importantly have fun.
So I got all the clearance I ever needed, waited for the time before I walked out. Signed out the aircraft, grabbed my gear and suited. Also had well wished on my way out, both from instructors and coursemates.
Still couldn't forget my primary instructor telling me to "Go Enjoy Yourself!" after I completed the check flight.
Once all was ready, I started my walk to my 1st Solo flight. Checked my boots for any FOD prior to entering the dispersal area where all the aircrafts were parked. Took one foot onto the tarmac, then I heard "Hey Come Back, Come Back."
Turned back and it was my flight commander waving to me to return. I thought it was a joke at first, but turned out to be pretty serious. Just 5mins ago the winds were North Easterly, apparently it was now Westerly. Meaning the runway used now will be changed, which means goodbye to Solo Flight.
There it was, that's how my entire day went. Major disappointment.
Saturday 12/05:
You know I can't help wonder what's wrong with you people. Maybe its not you all but rather me?
Guess all you want. Names starting with J, G, A, Z, F, M, S, X, B, T, K... Yeah whatever.
My advice for you is to give up. Seriously.
If you're still puzzled about what's going on, you should be. I have friends dropping me messages on whether I'm going out with this person.
And I wonder. No idea where you get all theses names from, but hey if you're interested in knowing them, I can introduce them to you. Just ask and it shall be given.
Goodness Gracious...
Sunday 13/05:
Went to Bullsbrook with Raymond to do some grocery shopping. Saw Shawn and Wei Hong pass by us in the car on our way back.
Pretty lifeless day. Except seeing some guys parachuting off a transport plane and also seeing it do circuits to land. Such a big aircraft at such slow altitude, making its turn with at least 60degress angle of bank. Nothing compared to our trainer jet.
The cats were pretty hungry so I fed them a little. Haha cute little things.
3:17 pm;