I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Thursday 100507:

Instead of 0800H in time, I came in 0530H to help my coursemate do his duty. I didn't mind, because I wasn't flying. But I got reprimanded big time early in the morning because yesterday's job wasn't done properly. Imagine facing the music when its not even your fault and no idea of it at all?

Anyway, my day got better. Managed to settle things that were needed to be done. Take photographs, pre-solo admin, order name tags and mugs for the new QFIs and settle some of the course stuff.

And so my name is finally up for tomorrow's programme!

1st Solo!

Wonder how I should feel now. But one thing to take note that today's first solo for 5 of my guys were cancelled due to weather. Weather forecast for tomorrow is pretty bad too. Let's see then.


Wednesday 090507:

What a day, again. Didn't know life could get any stressful than this.

Double Turn for me, meaning flying two events in a day. Not a normal for now, but will be soon. But its still kinda early for me I thought.

So because of it, I was able to fly my 1st Solo sortie tomorrow, but NO. I wasn't planned up. The solo slots were given to my other 5 coursemates. Why me? Unluckly? Like out of 6 people, it had to be me. So most probably going solo on the next day, which will be a Friday.

On to Friday, a little worried that by then I would lost a little touch, with slight predictions of weather coming from the meteorological officer. Is it not meant to be?

Other than flying, I had to take over as GinGin Ic, pack everything and set it up over there. Not to mention cook some breakfast for the instructors and my guys landing over there. All that just secondary duties, my primary duty is to fly.

Touching on flying, it was not as good as yesterday. Could be better. Can't seem to hit the above 4 score. Anyway, towards the end prior to landing, I was already having a major headache. And that sucks.

Left to return back to base, did my simulator, which I had no idea what I was doing. Supposed to perform this procedure, which I knew at the back of my head, but what I flew was nonsense. Once again questioned on my system knowledge. Not as smooth sailing as I wanted it to be.

Back in bunk, because I wasn't flying I had to help a lot of people do stuff. It was still okie, until people really started to be unreasonable. In the midst of built up anger, I decided to turn in for an early night and sleep it off, hoping no one will disturb me.
6:20 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com