I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Saturday 05/05:

What a weekend I had. Don't know how I should feel, you'll be your own judge.

As you all know, my family came to Perth for a holiday, since last Thursday, something like a road trip over Western Australia. So they ended the holiday, visiting me, shopping at Perth City and Frementle.

They reached base at around 9 plus in the morning and picked me up from the main gate and it was off to Midland. Since I have been there before, pretty much know the way there. Not to mention where all the shops were located when we reached the mall.

After that, we went around Swan Valley to visit the Chocolate, Nuggart, Icecream factories and several wineries. It was almost like driving around in the East area back in Singapore, like a local here. Anyway, I was shocked to learn we were invited to a relative's wedding just around the area.

Sadly, I didn't know how I was related to this distant relative, but one thing for sure they sure know how to celebrate in style! Beautiful country, town, setting and people! Met up with some of my cousins, related by the daughters of my dad's cousins. Complicated eh?

Haha really glad to learn that I have some relatives living around my area, can drop by as required! What's more, these distant relatives are around my age, doing their studies here in Australia. Cool!

Drove my family to Perth to do their shopping, did some for myself but looking at my sisters, my one bag was humbled by their countless bags of stuffs. Oh well...

Dinner at a nice Thai restaurant, before we drove back to the accomodation place which was by the beach. Simply spectacular! I spent some time with them individually, like my mom who was pretty excited and curious about what I was doing over here.

Then came a distant call from Shufen! Haha, was only 2230H, but the thought itself was really enough. Thanks. Sorry you called at such a time, my mom was really being how a mom would be.

Spent some time with my second sister, played some pictionary and jenga. LoL. Ah, how much the times we were back together at home, sharing the room. Always having to listen to all her gospel songs and her not so nice singing.

It was also nice of her to tell me that she had really turned our room into her room. -.-

I was really tired from last night's drinking, today's driving and all that shopping with my sisters that I practically concussed.


Sunday 06/05:

This day had to come sooner or later. Be it in Australia or Singapore. But I'm half glad it was right here, which means I'm halfway to through my first dream. About 5-6 more months to go!

Woke up really early so we could head out to our next location. But not before strolling by the beach, enjoying the view, seabreeze and soft sand.

Went down to Rockingham to visit Penguin Island. Really cool, got to see 10 cute little penguins, 3-5 sealions and lots of pelicans and seagulls. Got some pictures but somehow blogger don't allow me to load it up. Hmmm...

Drove them to Frementle to eat at Cicerello’s. Shopped a little before it was time for me to get back to base. Bought some food for my guys as treat before reaching back at about 5pm. The usual goodbyes and pictures like a celebrity before I sent them away.

Unpacked and straight to hitting the books for tomorrow's flight. Felt a little headache, but should be alright.

Thank you everyone for the things you have done. I appreciate it.

1) My family for being there for me. My dad, mom and 2 sisters.
----(Even though it was an excuse to come to Perth for a holiday)

2) Jeraldine, the babe who shares this special day with me.
----(The present you gave me on the night before I left, its right here with me. =p)

3) Grace, Christopher, Kiong Wee, Wei Lun, Lynn & Sujin.
----(Thanks for the jacket and the card. Really touched.)
----(Also personally to my sister, whom I think mastermind this plan.)

4) Relatives from my mom's side. Diana, Aunts & Uncles.
---(For all the red packets, chocolates and wines!)

5) Friends with from walks of life.
---(Shufen, Tonglong, Serene, Xueyu, Jonathan Lee, Boon Wee, Vickie, Fumin, Hwaee, Fel, Tow Boon etc.)
11:58 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com