I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, May 04, 2007
Friday 04/05:

Weather looked pretty bad, thought that all hope was lost. But we pressed. Good news? Well it has been a week since I last flown. Checks and Procedures were smooth, just that lost touch of flying a little.

No harm done. Nothing a string of consistent flights to push me back into momentum for 1st Solo.

Got some good news and bad news. Good news is that my first course mate is going solo next Monday. Bad news is that another of my course mate is going for suspension board next Tuesday. Which means...

Anyway, my family are in town, for you know what but not without going for almost a week of sightseeing already. Mixed feelings about meeting, also probably because the whole student body is confined yet again. Somehow I lost that lukewarmth feeling already.

When I get back, for sure I'm going to go... Haha! As a whole course, even though it ain't my kind of place but it'll be fun. Trust them. =p
11:57 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com