I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Wednesday 02/05:

Yawnz. Yet another day of unpredictable weather. Reminds me of home. Rain coming and going, clouds both white and dark appearing and disappearing out of nowhere.

But it is really beautiful. I'm starting to love Australia. Maybe I should add a 6th Dream to my current 5 I have. Its a secret. =x

Got back to bunk pretty early, didn't achieve much today.

Its coming really soon, already setting my expectation pretty low.

Anyway today's the day many of my friends have finished their exams are starting their long holidays. And also in a few more days, school's starting for my army friends. A new chapter in our lives every other moment.

Got some interesting things we guys learnt of. One of my course mate who recently broke up with his girlfriend, had his previous one visiting him just yesterday! That's like Oh My Goodness! Not sure the sole reason is just to see him but really hats off to him.

And so the rest were like telling him to post up the pictures he showed us (two of them closely together), to go spike his ex. Haha, as much as I know Ian, think he's a pretty good prospect for the girls. Respect. Wonder why she wanted to break up with him?

It has been like ages since I've seen anything resembling home...
9:39 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com