Whole student body confined for the weekend! Wheee~! Guess what too? I'm now the newly appointed course ic! Wheee~!
No booking out = No enjoyment = -.- Sianz.
Flying first: Weather not very good nowadays. Was planned to clear solo by this coming week but its pushed to the following week. More low level clouds and rain will really be a bumper.
Australia is really something. Whatever the Meteorological Officer says, 99.99% will be correct.
Respect.
My initial phase instructor have left for his new posting but in Singapore. Managed to take a photo with him but its with a friend. Really gonna miss him, what a waste for a great instructor like him to leave us.
Friday's mess was fun. 133Bwc's initiation night. The Aussie guys from 2FTS were invited too. The performance was pretty good, boss was pretty pleased. Food was not bad, the aussies are really a cool bunch of guys. Even though we fly different planes, but we're pretty much doing the same things here.
Also managed to talk with Cpt Phang before his departure back to Singapore. Talked to Col John Tan too, the one instructor I've been wanting to fly with. I shall wait patiently for it! The initiation went well uneventfully, however not without the Keith incident.
This initiation also means we now no longer have the mess under our responsibility! Haha no more late clean ups for us! That calls for celebrations! Drank quite a bit, a few of us. But beer ain't that much effect, unlike wine.
Tomorrow's event is just Safety Day for us. Which means no flying. That's because we have busted our monthly allocated hours with Aes. =p But once 1st May comes, here comes the hectic flying once again.
I envy no man because I fly.
9:28 pm;