You know Life is So Funny.
Never seems to stop amusing me day by day.
1) Flying resumed. Just last week when I was flying everyday did I wish to have a break from the demands of military flying.
Guess what now? Due to the cold fronts coming in from the coast from the South, flying have been put on hold. Have not flown since last Thursday, feels almost like something's missing already.
2) Tomorrow is a holiday for us, so here I am, with time on my hand, updating myself of Singapore news, sports and friends. Where I chance upon several pictures, words and remarks.
It's like first thing that come to my mind is: "What the F*** la..." Don't even know what you all are up to. Feels almost like young adults becoming of age playing Hide & Seek like in kindergarden.
Freaking childish.
Anyway, just a quick update. My course will be approaching our 1st Solo Flight pretty soon. So what does it means, one will ask.
1) It'll be the 1st time we're out in the aircraft alone.
2) No more !@##$%%$@ from the back seat.
3) Can't rely on your instructor should any emergency occurs. *Touch wood*
4) Its only about 15mins in the air, how bad can it be right? Because its our 1st, that's why.
5) Whatever it is, clearing it and then able to finally wear the 130 SQN & 1st Solo patch on our flight suits will be the biggest present I'll have for myself despite being thousands of miles away from home.
That's all, Good Luck to All having exams.
12:07 am;