I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, April 23, 2007
Monday 23/04:

To all that have received my sms, I'm already back in business. The moment my suspension was lifted, I was pushed all the way in order to catch up with my course mates.

Thus so the delay in updating.

After clearing the first test flight for the intial phase, now comes the most tricky one.

Our 1st Solo Flight.

Which should be coming soon in the next two weeks.

It'll be fun indeed, finally able to fly without our instructors.

But what ever will happen if an emergency was to happen without your instructor seating at the backside to help you?

Think about it. =p

Right now, I'm only thinking about my events leading to our solo flight. Nothing else.

Save the nail biting thoughts when the day actually draw nears.
10:49 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com