I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Saturday 14/04:
=)
YaY! My Laptop is fully operational once again, after travelling miles away to home and back to me again! How fortunate!

Let pictures show the way. =p

Louis, Joel, Benjamin, Raymond and I went out in one of the Honda Jazz. After much controversy by Jimmy, we were lucky to even have a car. Anyway Benjamin was having a really bad sorethroat that he sounded really horrible.

So we told him to shut up, but Benjamin being Benjamin, loves to express himself almost non-stop. Not that we mind but the voice was really a sore to the ears.

Visit to a Winery

Light Lunch


Of Course with Good Wine



On the way to Perth - Biker Dog


Ate Tim Sum again, second part of lunch, kinda a late one already. Went shopping in the city, kinda split up, which was pretty good too. Managed to get myself a book, "Dying was the best thing that ever happened to me".


The last book "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" didn't last as long as I thought it would. But I was surprised that just a simple book can bring you so much wonderful things. Strangers coming up to talk to me about the book and stuff when we were in town, really shows how friendly Australians are.


Left Perth for Fremantle, but reached there a little late for the shops, partly because of some of the guys not being punctual on the meeting time. -.-

Who says we need cars when we can have...


So we didn't get to shop, instead we walked through the festival and dropped by the coastal side. Can't believe what I saw...






It was truly breathtaking. Dropped by a souvenir shop before heading out to eat.


Look at all the fresh seafood!


Seagulls waiting to 'prey' on leftovers

Sumptous seafood platter, beats Fish & Co. x 100times

Grilled fish with Ceasar Salad

How delightful food can be, dropped by Little Creatures for a few drinks before we went back to base. Even though it wasn't as fun as last week, but I'm still satis thanks to the paranomic view.

11:32 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com