I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, April 09, 2007
Monday 09/04:

Easter Monday = Holiday

Sweet! =p

Woken up by 3 handphones, had to return back to squadron to do SDO duty. Other than that, the day should be pretty fine.

More to be updated as the day passes.

Sunday 08/04:

First thing that hit me was that my brother 'Kopi-O' came into my room at 9 plus in the morning telling me that I'm doing SDO today. LoL!

Supposed to be a peaceful day, but I got a call straight away from J Tan. Ran here and there, in the end I was out with Junta, Joel, Louis, Na-Na and Shrek! We went down to midlands to eat Macdonalds breakfast.

Believe it or not, its my first time eating fastfood ever since I left. As much as I don't fancy fastfood, but it was really good. A little of home feeling...

Everywhere was pretty much closed, except the movies, and we caught 300. Once again, its my first movie ever since I left. LoL... The movie was pretty okie, got me a little interested with the history of ancient Greece.

Headed back to change, but not before getting lost, ended up climbing up some mountain which we were able to see Perth's skyline. How beautiful.

Back to Perth, shopped a little. Met up with Vincent and his visiting girlfriend. Turns out that most of the guys all bought Tag Heuger watches, ranging around A$800-A$2200. Peer influence can be so scary. Luckily for me I don't really fancy these kind of high-class watches. High chance because of I don't really like cold metal on my skin.

Dinner was Hung Kee, nice roast pork, duck, chicken and soup. Pretty affordable too, about A$10 per pax. Headed back where I settled some of my duty stuff before the night began! Recently my luck have been suffering a little, yesterday came out A$20 positive and tonight only A$10 positive.

Saturday 08/04:

Slept till around 9 plus before Louis went about to gather all of us. Joel, Raymond, Tommy, him and I drove down to Perth, whereas the rest had already taken cab down earlier on.

Haha first thing was the 'Tim Sum'! Power pack. Not only the food was good, but the people, service and also met some familar faces like Wah Kiat and some AES guys.

Went down to city and walked around. Met up with our guys and Sarah, a friend of Louis. She brought us around, first was sing some Karaoke. Joel was 100% Satis, for sure. He loves singing.

We enjoyed ourselves alright, before we went to her a house for a while and departed for Frementle. Second time going there, but still loving it. A really nice place. Had a nice dinner and chilled at Little Creatures, with great beer, company, view, weather and service.

The other group were also here, together with the girls Ian brought along. Sad to say I'm a little disappointed with what I saw. A group of about 8-10 guys with 2 girls, drinks, and some actions. I know Ian is a nice guy, was sorry to learnt that he broke up with his girlfriend about 2 week ago, but to act like that...

Anyway we got back safely, was about to navigate pretty well, starting to learn the way and recognise roads. =p

Friday 06/04:

Went to J Tan's house, had a great laugh there with K Meta and J Lek there. Food was good, wine was fantastic, talk was amusing, all in all had a fun time there. Pity we had to leave earlier because the cab had already reached.

Thursday 05/04:

133 Bwc's mess initiation. Didn't really go according to plan, with certain things happening. Food was good, sushi by 131 Bwc due to the Solo Function celebrations. Managed to talk to Phang W a bit, turns out he leaves in Pasir Ris, pretty close to Zhimei.

Whatever happens here, no matter I make it or not, I'll keep in contact with him.

Monday - Wednesday 02/04 - 04/04:

It had to happen.

Didn't know what to do.

Confused.

Didn't know who to turn to.

Realise how much I really wanted it.

Despite all that complaining and ranting.

We'll see how it goes.

But to leave because of such of a reason, its really not fair at all.

Why me...
9:58 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com