I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, March 30, 2007
Thursday 29/03:

Feeling really nice today, so I was everywhere helping anyone who needed help.

1) Did the planning board for the flag & ration guys.

2) Stand Ops A duty for a while.

3) Carried new bought rations to the tea room.

4) Collect money for the dining in.

5) A few more...

Pizza during lunch was great, simple and nice. Flying was at a minimal, so most of the day was just doing your own stuff.

Interview together with Benjamin by Cpt Phang, talked about interesting things about ourselves. To think that we even talked about my sailing days! Haha I must go pick it up again once I get back! Those were great memories...

Supposed to meet Cpt Phang with the four of us, ended up with only me. Zihao no where to be found, Benjamin lowering flag and Raymond doing some work. Had a 1 to 1 talk with him, though only a while but it was good.

Shortly after he left with Cpt Yip for the pilot display thingy for RAAF, I sat in with boss and some seniors under the umbrella. Listening to what boss was saying and stuff. Though he may be pretty scary at times, especially during working hours, actually he's nothing like that. Its just that his job requires him of.

Didn't eat much today, maggi noodles. No appetite. Tomorrow still must wake up at 5am to do duty again, I freaking just did my fair share of duty on Monday la! Unfair isn't it? (By right rotation takes about 1.5weeks for one cycle) But if its required for me to graduate from here, I'll do it, no qualms about it.

Zhimei if you're reading, hope that whatever I spoke to you the other day, will somehow open up your eyes and feel better. What goes around, comes around...

Been blog hopping, feeling a little sore not able to attend the concert. Looking through the contents, photos and talking to you all really felt as if I missed something big. Almost like missing my family. Oh well... Only thing to look forward to is the recordings...
12:24 am;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com