Horrific discovery today. While washing up in the toilet, saw a small tiny strand of white hair popping out from the thick sea of black hair!!
Disaster!!! Hey I know its stressful here but not to the extent that white hair starts to grow out right? Who knows more may be coming but just I haven't spotted or don't want to spot at all!
Its like Oh My Goodness la...!
Other than that, my day of no flying, partly because of the almost exceedance hours in the contract with AES, I spent half the day doing Ops duty. Didn't get to eat lunch at the OMA too... =(
Ran into some problems with the projector thingy, seriously don't know what to do with my laptop problem man... But I guess I've come to a final solution with it already...
Anyway, just want all you people that my flying is really suffering. As mentioned I'm the weakest student among the 4 of us under the same instructor. Don't even know where to start all the corrections and remedy actions. Almost as if just waiting to get 'chopped'... Should have 1 more week of no flying to do something about it, we'll see how it goes...
One more thing to note, the 'chopping board & knife' is out already, 1 of my coursemate going for check flight with OC, another just flunk the sortie I'm doing next. When things seem okiee, actually in a blink of an eye, its time to pack all your things and go...
Tuesday 27/03:
Ridzuan's 21st birthday was nothing more than just nothing at all! How sad! I feel like strangling him and other guys like Wei Lun, come on la its the celebration of adulthood man... At least celebrate something la...
So disappointed with them, when I get I'll sort them out, also arrange something to make it up.
Monday 26/03:
3rd flight was horrible.hhh
Veering off runway on t/o roll, didn't do the G's of departure, didn't head the R/T call properly from Pearce App, instrument chasing, not sticking to my heights, fighting controls with instuctor, sortie preparation not up to standard, not giving +ve attitude towards learning (always seem so tired), airex mostly following through unable to learn and lots more.
Sigh...
11:37 pm;