I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Thursday 010307:

Finally I'm not flying simulators tomorrow, so so tired, can't wait for the weekend to come!

So glad today is over too, firstly I cleared my OFT3 (simulator) after failing it yesterday. Yes you didn't read or see wrongly, i failed the same profile yesterday.

Didn't realise failing could be so serious. Now I know, but too late too. All's been done, so now have to work even harder which could have been easily avoided.

Wednesday 280207:

Basically the whole day was all about me failing my OFT3. Messing up on the preflight brief, checks and departure wasn't there, and the worst part of it making a nice instructor sad.

What went wrong?

Words can't really describe what actually went on, including the inteview of OC A Teo, Cse comd and Cse Ic.

I also realised what kind of person I am, and I'm so disappointed. Even though I knew, the constant lie to myself really made it worst. So bad that I thought it was already the fact.

Being here ain't just about the flying, is also about everything else. Especially the one area that I truly lack in, and that's where I should get the best out of my stay here.

Tuesday 270207:

Doing simulators with Too Y is so scary, its like oh my god. The way he peers at you and also converses, just gives me the chills. Anyway it went quite well, except for some lapses here and there.

Monday 260207:

Revamp of EODD, instead of a short and sweet affair, now a more detailed and lengthy affair. I feel certain things that some of the guys say can really be omitted, just have to keep repeating it on and on and on. Goodness.
10:22 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com