I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Sunday 25/03:

Goodbye Day Light Saving, Hello Singapore-Perth timing! Since Sunday this morning, midnight, our area here have been officially reverted back to Singapore's time! Which also means time stopped for an hour at midnight, locally.

Which also means an hour more of Trying Luck! Rule of the thumb, fold when you got nothing and do not try to bluff your way. Yet another positive return this weekend even though I ended pretty early, 2am instead of the usual 5am.

Had lunch with a short 5 continuous episodes of Naruto, something which I have to time to enjoy at all ever since coming over.


Thought Kakashi & Jiraiya was going to show some power, but seems like the Genins are getting better... Darn!

Haha 133Bwc coming this Sunday!

1) No longer the lowest lifeform.

2) Have people greeting you senior.

3) Handing over all the duties we ar currently holding but also at the same time receiving new ones from the immediate seniors but of less manpower, time and effort required.

Saturday 24/03:

This is the best day of the week. Something to always look forward too! First thing was to get some games going!


Coincidentally, met up with an old online pal, Sean, as usual we owned!

Seems like Summer is also over and the cold season is coming in pretty soon. Lots of rain, clouds, and freezing nights. I was kinda cold last night that I used my flying gloves to keep my hands warm, LoL.

Hopefully we can book out pretty soon. I kinda forgot that I didn't bring much winter clothings over. Don't even have long pants other than my jeans, warm socks to sleep with, gloves as mentioned previously but I do have a jacket. Good luck!

Monday - Friday 19/03 - 23/03:

Shall sum up this whole week. Finally the day to rest, after two continous days of flying programmes. Had Cpt J Lim for OFT4, who was really nice to teach me lots of things, flight with Cpt Phang was a pretty disappointing.

Not only did I missed some checks, but with Cpt Too waving at me after overtaking us at the Eor bay was really infuriating. If I was Cpt Phang, I would be embarassed. However still glad to have him as my primary instructor.

Flying through clouds was pretty scary, with the inability to look ahead and the thought of mid-air collision really sends chills down spines. Can only hope the ATC guys are doing a good job with the separation of all the aircrafts.

Lots of things to be done, the usual duties and committments, overall okie but performance lacking. All the 4 students under Cpt Phang, I seem to be the lowest scoring one on te grades. However he does treat me differently from what I've heard from the others, during preflight, flight and post flight.

Perhaps there's more to it than just that.

Above all things, I very much still miss everything back home. Tell me "Quando, Quando, Quando..."

1:51 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com