I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Friday 16/03:

Today was kinda a 'shooting' day. The EOWD session was like a firing squad to us, guess we deserve somehow too. All the mistakes that we have chocked up for this whole week. I too have a part in it, extras incoming!

Tonight was a special one, instead of the usual mess night, we had dining in. Kinda like a formal eating session, where you must adhere to so many things!

1) Seat properly
2) Put napkin on lap
3) Eat in small amounts
4) Scoop soup outwards
5) No slurping of soup
6) Correct utencils
7) Fork & Knife usage
8) Be polite
9) Pass both salt & pepper even when people ask for one only
10) Blah blah blah...

But I enjoyed the night, at least we didn't have to clear up everything, but have to pay around A$60 bucks for the dinner. Change is always welcome!

After all the seriousness was over, Joel, Louis and I started to talk about our own personal stuffs. Even though we have known each other for long, but we didn't know much in particular. So the 3 of us was at some corner talking about ourselves.

Love, Life, Relationships, Bad/Good deeds, Plans, Money and Women.

Joel (The Chef) & I

Took a nice walk back after the function, down to try luck almost immediately! Haha lost A$150! Tactic applied today is so-so wrong!

Saturday 17/03:

Nothing much, studied a little for tomorrow's discussion topics, casino opened very early today. My night was free, so went to try my luck again! Got back last night's and even topped it up! =p My sister called me in the middle of the session and knew I was at it again! LoL!

Earnings for the night =p (1 chip = A$10)

Had dinner at Foo Yin's just outside base, and it totally made my day!

What a sight! =p

Sunday 18/03:

Went out to Bullsbrook to top up my card, bought some grocery and stuff. Spent the day cleaning and packing up. Realised I can be independent by myself, when I always wanted to be in the first place.

Bedsheets, clothes, food, well-being, financially, and of course the rest. But of course I would prefer to have my family, friends back in Singapore, decent food, no worries of any bills except personal ones thanks to my dad.

But I'm really surviving on my own pay and stuff already, gone are the days where I would just go up to my dad and get allowance, or claim certain things from my mum like transport and stuff.

Soccer was really fun today, Ian, Ivan, Chee Wee and I totally defeated all challenges that came against us as a team. Fine play, teamwork and goals!

I leave you with some pictures to enjoy!

The Door i walk everyday w/o fail...


The Finest... I Like It! =p

I don't know what I should be thinking of now...

8:03 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com