I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Wednesday 14/03:

"EGLE 647 Cleared For Take-Off."

"Cleared for Take-Off, EGLE 647."

Power up.

Check engine parameters.

"Clearance I have, permission to roll Sir."

Clock start, Brakes release and VROOM!

My first official sortie today! Feels almost like home, except I felt a little queasy and uneasy. Its because I haven't not flown ever since last last September.

I Love It.

Other than flying, I had to wake up at 5am to do duty. Hmmm also forget to lower to flag as I was having post-flight briefing with Cpt Phang. Not sure if whether I would have to sign extra. Regardless of that, only thing on my mind is flying!

Last night had a initimate talk with Raymond and Zihao respectively. For Raymond was about his family and girlfriend stuff, nothing much, lucky him. Fancy having a girlfriend 2-3months before coming over. I'm praying for them to still be together throughout the whole duration. I'm envious to some extent of how loving they are. (Sometimes my hairs stands...)

For Zihao, I wish him the best for his pursuit. I feel blessed somehow that they shared many of their personal stuffs with me. In return, also because I was in the mood too, I shared some of my past experiences with them, especially with the one whose picture is on my laptop.

Interested to find out who? If you come over, I'll gladly show you the background, but of course I know none would be able to do that. Haha. Just a small challenge, also to answer all the guessing and questions that you guys and girls keep asking.

Just in case:
130 SQN - RSAF FTS
RAAF BASE PEARCE
BULLSBROOK
WA 6084

Haha, I'm so high now. But more preparations needed to be done for the upcoming ones.
7:04 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com