I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Tuesday 13/03:

Finally planned to fly again tomorrow, pretty sure nothing will be in my way this time, weather, availability of a/c and stuff, NO WAY.

Regardless of how it'll turn out, I'll take it, from here onwards no stopping me. Haha I think I may even be planned to fly on Thursday or Friday, at least for one more sortie, preferably on Friday so got some time to prepare!

Summary to today, short OFT for Joel, cut lots of paper, some reflections of yesterday's readings, attended Zi Hao's post flight with CPT Phang, do Ops A duty with lots of incident, total chaos, wasted time being a Veh Comd, kinda agitated with that stuff and to top it up, I need to get up early at 5am to do Flag & Ration... -.-

Of all the days to do duty, only on the days where I'm planned to fly...

Monday 12/03:

Not planned to fly tomorrow, also good as I ran through the slides for medium level turn and stalling. Made good progress and read my book too.

Glad I had the opportunity to talk to many on msn last night, days like this are rare, I used it well indeed.

Take care my friends!
5:52 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com