I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Sunday 11/03:

I miss...
(in no particular order...)

Pri sch friends...

=p

Kimmy...


Beach...



2nd sista...



1st sista...



Best BandFest trumpet pple...


Those close to me...


College brothers...



Trumpet babies...


Flyin @ Tamworth...


2nd favourite cat...



Favourite EPL team...



College Classmates...


LOTR online...


Formula 1...

My usual hangout spot...


Home...



Favourite cat...



Favourite retreat...

3rd favourite cat

Many others where i had been shy to take photo wif...

&
Last of all, you... =)
7:23 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com