I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, March 05, 2007
Monday 050307:

Happy Labour Day for Australia = Day off for us.

Good timing too, seriously needa break after that big thing last week. Quick recap because I still have more things to do.

Woke up at 1pm by Ben and gathered to do a course discussion on the future sorties to come. All the way till 4pm where we went back to squadron to do COP. After that a nice dinner at Airmen Mess and some pizzas with half of Deathnote 1 before yet another meeting of this coming week's duties.

Played a little soccer and was on a winning streak with Wei Hong, Shawn and Joel until I had to be kicked right in the face at the area of my right eye. Why did that happen? Apparently some people don't understand what is high boot and mind you I was heading the ball, means I was in the air. Imagine how high the ball and leg was to be head on towards my face?

Swollen, a big cut on the eyelid and pain similar to someone applying pressure around my right eye. Just praying that it'll be alright after tomorrow.

Sunday 040307:

Happy Birthday Hwaee & Fook Meng! Both same age, two worlds apart. =p

Managed to chilled the first half day with some nice pasta, wonderfully cooked beek from master chef Joel, white chicks movie, Company of Hero and some funny tv shows.

Had yet another group discussion, after which I talked to Jeraldine over the phone. Poor girl down with all the common sickness. Which I could do something. Just these few days the weather has reverted back to hot again. How sick it the weather be?

I simply adore the stars, cloudless sky showing the countless stars shining above you. She said she envied me, I said I envied her able to be surrounded by Hdb flats, because that's home! =p

Played CoH with the guys and played poker and blackjack all the way till 6am. Managed to win A$250 in all, which more than enough covers the A$140 I lost last week and also continue to add on to my overall winnings.

Saturday 030307:

After such an inspiration talk by dy course commander John Tan, I got up and dived into my books straight away. Amazing isn't it? I reflected back and learnt a really good life lesson from him and the mistake.

Good Decisions

Experience

Bad Decisions

If I have the time I'll share it with you all, not here and now.

Dinner was good, duck and roast pork with rice. Shawn went out to buy this morning after getting the car fixed. First of many group discussion today, went out well but a little long. Soccer was good, let off steam and some exercise before Ippt which is just around the corner.

Friday 020307:

Kinda sucky day. During mess hour I had instructors making fun of me and stuff, but its normal I guess after becoming infamous for what have happened. However the day ended out right.

My course commander, John Tan, someone whom I never had the initiation to go talk with, had a talk with me outside the mess area. I guess it was probably because of all the things have happened. Well, what more could I say.

Just glad that I screwed up, if not I would not have even talked to him and know him better. Right now in this crucial phase, no more screw ups or its down to the chopping board.
8:34 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com