A lot of things to say, especially today, and also from the previous days where I just had my first go on the simulators. But time is short (going to try my luck with the guys soon), so I'll just touch on this thought I had after today's Squadron Chinese New Year gathering at boss's house.
You know, I thought about marriage. Yes even though I said to many that this issue is currently not in my plans for the future, but it struck me like an arrow from Orion (learnt about Orion's Belt from a friend just tonight).
How nice it would be, to be with the one for you, sharing a life together, kids, stuff like that? I guess that's how many could forego their plans to fulfill any dreams they once had, able to put it down just like that.
Haha if you're wondering why all this suddenly came into my mind, its probably because of this cute little boy, Nicholas, a son of one of my instructors. I don't if its just me or something, but I think kids always somehow find their way to me, even though I don't really fancy them.
Anyway back to this 3 year old Nicholas, he started to tell me about things that were out of place, like telling me to moving a pair of scandles from inside the house to outside (so we won't dirty boss's place), stuffs like that. He also asked me to lift him up so he could touch the 'firecracker' decoration hanging from the ceiling.
Not only could he converse with me well, in both Chinese and English, but I feel he's really brave and independent. Practically running around the place, talking to strangers (like me) and just being himself. Ever remember of the days where we could just do things we want and not have to worry what others think of it and the consequences leading to it?
At the end of it, he brought a smile to me, and this train of thought: If I will to make it and someday given the chance to come back here as an instructor, I will agree without hesitation. Haha now it whether I would be married by then, probably bring the whole family over and raise our kids in a much better environment than Singapore.
On the way back, the roads were totally street-lamp-less. Looking towards the sky really reminded me of the some jewellery advertisement with a couple in a covert car, and the lady wearing a ring and comparing it to stars. Fly me to the moon~
Home, when will I see it?
10:19 pm;