Music soothes my soul.
I rediscovered this magic at the funniest of times. On my way back on the car with some of my guys, weather was freaking hot (summer), as I wind the window down, a familar tune started playing over the car stereo. And there was it, my mood instantly lifted up, from cursing and swearing of the blasted heat to cool blue chill.
Well because of that, I spent the rest of the evening and night running through my army of songs, singing, humming, whistling, la-ing, etc.
Its Magic!
One thing that ain't affecting me is that I've not yet started anything sort of flying yet despite some of my friends having theirs already. More duties as a result of that too. Bring it on!
Kinda sad not being able to go for the upcoming concert, a lot of my friends will be there too. Not to mention miss playing my trumpet. I'll still be there psychologically, and I'll have the recordings too, so play well alright or I'll think you all can't play well because I ain't there! =p
I still have your picture on my desktop, i put it up as wallpaper sometimes, i look at you then and look at you now, i've seen how much you have changed. Looking back, I regret at the friendship we lost after that incident.
Fate brought us together, since sec sch till jc. From band exchanges, to srjc's adminstration office to tpjc's band audition. Pure conincidence? You decide for yourself...
I guess you are being who you want to and always had been. Only now I see the amount of influence we had on each other. Like being each other's sheath of our sword (I still have your samurai sword letter opener you gave me).
Let's keep our promise and continue working towards our dreams and goals in life. I sincerely thank you for appearing in my life, teaching a lot of things to me, advicing me the one area that I've never been good in.
Tuesday 20/02:
Ops A duty was fierce, full taxing four hours at a go, changing programs, calling, informing, blah blah, blah blah blah...
First day back to work after the longest holiday ever since we came, just the usual stuff, nothing much.
I'm so free now that I can't be bothered with studying up for anything!
No Flying = Zero Preparation Needed
Zero Prep = No Studying!
Heh! =p
Did a lot of adminstration stuff today, pleased. Talked to a lot of my friends on msn today, seems like they're having more stress than me now, only for this moment (wait till my name appears on the planning board which means I'll begin my flying).
Zen~
10:02 pm;