Okie, feeling quite crappy now. My dad just called me from Malaysia, and so happened they just finished dinner, 10 course with the tossing dish (I forgot its name).
Guess what I was doing? Whipping out some other dishes to go along with my instant noodles, okie that really sucks big time.
Oh well on the brighter note, at least I'm practicing my cooking which I've been neglecting. Used to be able to do some western cooking and stuff, but now I have 9 more full months (if all things goes well) to learn from my master chef Joel, all the simple oriental home cook dishes!
No computer games for today, along with gambling. Managed to have some nice quiet quality time to read my two books I bought. As usual one on how to gain more income and the other about life. Really interesting, especially on the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. Really works.
Take for example how much I have been saying about all those things I'm missing out (oh forgot to mention our the phone I could hear fireworks going off) for Cny, or for most people having no idea what they want in life just going with the flow of what the Singapoe government wants from them, stuff like that.
Then I look at myself, I have everything ahead of me, pursuing my dreams, loving and caring family, comfortable standard of living, basic necessitites much that I don't lack (but would love to have more =p), friends I can rely on for times in need (you know yourself, don't need to say names right?), stuffs like that. I should feel lucky! Isn't it?
I really miss all my distant relatives in Malaysia, sigh. Thanks for the email, really touched. =p
8:40 pm;